Canon Printer MX340 Driver Download – The PIXMA MX340 Wireless Property Place of work All-In-One delivers the flexibility you may need to practical experience increased productivity in your house or modest office. Its built-in Wireless connectivity permits you to definitely print or scan wirelessly1 from everywhere inside the dwelling. The built-in, totally built-in 30-sheet Vehicle Doc Feeder delivers quickly copying or scanning of one’s originals in order to do other matters although your printer is at doing the job. As well as, different protection options like password guarded PDF’s enable you to sense safe about building and distributing your most confidential documents.
Easy-WebPrint EX allows you to print what you want off the web when you want. So surf the web, create your layouts, combine text and pictures and print out pages however you like. Whether you’re running your business on a PC or Mac, the PIXMA MX340 meets all of your printing needs and can fit virtually anywhere!
Printer MX340 Scanner Specification:
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi,ADF 600 x 600 dpi (Optical),Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode8, Push Scan, Scan To Memory, Network Scan
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14
Canon Printer MX340 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon Printer MX340 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.