Canon Printer Firmware Updater (Windows) for MG8200 series Ver.2.2 – This updater will upgrade your printer’s firmware to version 3.020.
To perform this upgrade, a USB cable and a computer are needed.
How do I update the firmware on my printer?
Update the firmware
- Turn on the printer.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the Internet.
- Press MENU, select Setup, and press OK.
- Select Device settings and press OK.
- Select Firmware update and press OK.
- Select Install update and press OK.
- Select Yes and press OK to confirm that you want to update the firmware.
- Press OK to start the firmware update.
- Press OK when “Update succeeded” is displayed.
- File version: 2.2
- File Size: 42 MB
- File name: fuu_-win-mg8200-2_2-ea7.exe
Operating system Suppport(s)
Windows 10 (32-bit)Windows 10 (64-bit)Windows 8.1 (32-bit)Windows 8.1 (64-bit)Windows 8 (32-bit)Windows 8 (64-bit)Windows 7 (32-bit)Windows 7 (64-bit)Windows Vista (32-bit)Windows Vista (64-bit)Windows XP (32-bit)
How to setup Canon Printer Firmware Updater?
Double-click the download exe. file to decompress it. Then, open the newly-create “fuu_-win-mg8200-2_2-ea7” folder. And open the language’s folder inside “HowTo” folder, then execute the update of the firmware based on the manual “Manual.html“.
IJ Scan Utility Download Windows 10 | Canon IJ Network Setup
IJ Scan Utility Download for Windows 10 - Canon IJ Network Scan Utility Tool For all those who may have the scanner for that to get started on with time, y
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows 10, OSX, Mac
Application Category: Drivers, Software, Canon Drivers