Canon PIXMA TS9050 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon PIXMA TS9050 Collection Take full advantage of just about every single picture using this type of excellent, high-quality printer. Great for even the most demanding of photographers.
Canon PIXMA TS9050
Compact, refined, and supremely able With supreme printing excellence and a big choice of connectivity solutions. PIXMA TS9050 Collection is a highlighted color image printer, scanner and copier using a twelve.6 cm (5”) touchscreen, within a sophisticated, compact exterior
Canon PIXMA TS9050 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA TS9050 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as an administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA TS9050 Printer Driver Download
|Operating System Support||Download|
|TS9050 XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|TS9050 MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|TS9050 CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8)|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8)|