Canon PIXMA TS8120 Driver Download – Introducing the PIXMA TS8120 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One residence printer, intended to be rapid, economical and related. Print everything from household pictures and invites to reports, files and boarding passes rapidly and simple.
Along with the Photo Blue ink, your pics under no circumstances looked better, it minimizes graininess and gives smooth color gradations. Connect your tablet, pc or smartphone to print wirelessly1 or print suitable from your memory card6 using the 4.3″ Liquid crystal display Touchscreen. Once you want a high-end printer in a very compact size, glance no additional than the PIXMA TS8120.
Canon PIXMA TS8120
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi (Optical)17
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to Email, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Scan to Canon PRINT app, Wireless Scanning
- VERSATILE PAPER SUPPORT with front and rear paper feeding ability.
- Print stunning photos from a SIX INDIVIDUAL INK SYSTEM including a Photo Blue ink tank.
- Using the CANON PRINT APP conveniently print from your favorite mobile devices.
- Enjoy easy photo printing with a built-in SD MEMORY CARD READER.
- Intuitive control with an effortless USER INTERFACE & 4.3″ LCD TOUCHSCREEN.
- BLUETOOTH allows you to print and scan right from your smartphone or tablet.
- The PIXMA TS8120 is always ready to print with its AUTO EXPANDABLE OUTPUT TRAY.
- Print from any room in the house with seamless WI-FI.
Canon PIXMA TS8120 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 /MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA TS8120 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA TS8120 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|TS8100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows 32-64bit)|
|TS8100 series MP Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows 32-64bit)|
|TS8100 series Full Driver Package (Windows 32-64bit)|
|TS8100 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac v10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|