Canon PIXMA TS8053 Printer Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon PIXMA TS5040, this printer is supported by quite a few matters to deal with the requirements of your persons. It is actually supported from the copier and scanner. The scanning top quality also will come out truly very good with 4800 x 1200 dpi. Additionally, furthermore, it papers tray that is able of keeping up a hundred and fifty sheets of paper.
Canon PIXMA TS8053
What’s more, Canon PIXMA TS8053 features superior connectivity for example Wi-Fi immediate, USB 2.0, NFC and so on. The consumer may obtain the printing entry by quite a few solutions. Conversely, this printer could provide these types of top quality printing good quality shipped in substantial general performance. It is actually geared up with five tanks of inks that make the printing high-quality seems vivid and daring. Hence, Canon PIXMA TS8053 is another excellent T collection printer of your yr.
Canon PIXMA TS8053 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA TS8053 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.