Canon PIXMA TS8040 Printer Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon PIXMA TS8040 Potent All-In-One providing premium quality photograph printing, numerous wireless connectivity choices and an easy-to-use 10.eight cm (4.3”) touchscreen, all from a elegant and compact system. Little in dimension, huge on attributes – expertise spectacular print high-quality and compact elegance.
Canon PIXMA TS8040
Get linked, get printing. With Wi-Fi and cell printing assist for Mopria™ for Android, Apple AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Home windows 10 Mobile™ as well as the Canon PRINT application suggests effortless printing from a array of products. NFC-equipped Android products can print and scan with just a touch, even though the SD card slot and help for Wi-Fi cameras provides further photo printing choices.
Canon PIXMA TS8040 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA TS8040 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.