Canon PIXMA TS6140 Driver Download -Canon PIXMA TS6140 A smart, connected and stylishly tiny 5-ink house All-In-One for rapidly, a superior quality family photograph and doc printing. Clever, classy and related All-In-One This wonderfully compact All-In-One allows you to print, scan and copy wonderful photos and crisp documents in your own home.
It has seven.5cm touchscreen, five single inks and arrives prepared to use with wise wireless and cloud connectivity.
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 1 x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), ChromaLife100 inks
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm 2
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ipm 3
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10×15 cm : Approx. 37 seconds
Cartridges And Yields, Standard Ink Cartridges
- 5 individual ink tanks
- PGI-480PGBK (Pigment Black)
- CLI-481BK (Black)
- CLI-481C (Cyan)
- CLI-481M (Magenta)
- CLI-481Y (Yellow)
Canon PIXMA TS6140 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA TS6140 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA TS6140 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|TS6140 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TS6140 MP Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|TS6140 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|TS6140 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac v10.10/v10.11/v10.12)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|