Canon PIXMA TS6140 Driver Download -Canon PIXMA TS6140 A smart, connected and stylishly tiny 5-ink house All-In-One for rapidly, superior quality family photograph and doc printing. Clever, classy and related All-In-One This wonderfully compact All-In-One allows you to print, scan and copy wonderful photos and crisp documents in your own home.
It has a seven.5cm touchscreen, five single inks and arrives prepared to use with wise wireless and cloud connectivity.
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 1 x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), ChromaLife100 inks
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm 2
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ipm 3
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10×15 cm : Approx. 37 seconds
Cartridges And Yields, Standard Ink Cartridges
- 5 individual ink tanks
- PGI-480PGBK (Pigment Black)
- CLI-481BK (Black)
- CLI-481C (Cyan)
- CLI-481M (Magenta)
- CLI-481Y (Yellow)
Canon PIXMA TS6140 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA TS6140 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA TS6140 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|TS6140 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TS6140 MP Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|TS6140 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|TS6140 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac v10.10/v10.11/v10.12)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|