Canon PIXMA TS6020 Driver Download – Canon TS6020 need to print period papers, concert tickets, or new spouse and children images and have them all glimpse beautiful? The Canon PIXMA TS6020 Wi-fi Inkjet All-In-One Printer is nearly the undertaking.
Will need a versatile printer that will match into a limited house? This one particular suits the monthly bill. Want the ease of printing from virtually any machine from almost anyplace? No difficulty, since the PIXMA TS6020 printer can connect with all of your gadgets as a result of Wi-Fi1, AirPrint2, Google Cloud Print3, USB and in many cases straight from the Cloud.
Canon PIXMA TS6020
Additionally, there’s no doubt about good quality because it makes use of a five-ink method to print in-depth photographs and files, sports fast output speeds, and perhaps prints beautiful borderless7 pictures. For the compact, top quality printing at your house, pick the Canon PIXMA TS6020 Wi-fi Inkjet All-In-One Printer. Out there in black, white, and gray design possibilities. This Printer Series is the parent of Canon PIXMA TS6000 Series
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi 7
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec 8
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: RGB each 16 bit / 8 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm
Paper Support / Types
- Plain Paper
- Canon High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N)
- Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101)
- Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
- Canon Pro Luster (LU-101)
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as an administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.