Canon PIXMA TS5040 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA TS5040 High-quality colour printing in the ease and comfort of the individual house, with scan and duplicate functions, Wi-Fi, cloud connectivity and an easy-to-use 7.five cm (3”) Lcd exhibit – all contained in just a compact, space-saving human body.
Canon PIXMA TS5040
Canon PIXMA TS5040 Small and trendy: meet up with the perfect All-In-One home color Wi-Fi printer. Print wonderful photos and crisp text – around USB cable, Wi-Fi or straight from your SD cards. Canon’s Good inkjet print engineering and five single inks convey convenience, price cost savings and great-looking prints.
Canon PIXMA TS5040 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA TS5040 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.