Canon PIXMA TS3160 HOME – Casual home all-in-one with wifi
Canon PIXMA TS3160 Driver & Software App Connected Download – The Canon PIXMA HOME TS3160 is a multipurpose All-In-One printer built for all of your days today printing wants. From text-heavy documents to color images, this Wi-Fi-enabled multifunction printer is housed in a compact, desk-friendly design and style with specific connectivity buttons for simplicity of use. Print Support This merchandise is roofed by Canon Print Aid. Get quick, step-by-step guide to set up and make use of your printer. If you use a problem, you may get hold of the Print Assist team to assist you to address your trouble and become up and printing very quickly.
Canon PIXMA TS3160
TS3160 Wireless: Print with ease with PIXMA Cloud Print and other applications such as Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print that simply connect to mobile devices. PIXMA TS3160 Printer Drivers are the parent of Canon PIXMA TS3100
Canon PIXMA TS3160 Printing Feature:
- Printing Resolution (Horizontal x Vertical): 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi
- Print Speed: Documents: B&W: 7.7ipm, Colour: 4.0ipm 
- Ink Type: FINE Cartridge
- Ink Tanks: PG-645 BK, CL-646
- XL Ink Tanks: PG-645XL BK, CL-646XL
- Ink Yield: A4: PGI-645BK (180), CL-646 (180)
- XL Ink Yield: A4: PGI-64XL BK (400, CL-646XL (300)
- Borderless Printing: Top/Bottom/Right/Left margin: each 0 mm, (Supported Paper Size: 4″x6, 5″x7, Square (5″ x 5″)
- Bordered Printing: Top margin: 3 mm, Bottom margin: 5 mm, Left/Right margin: each 3.4 mm (LTR/LGL: Left: 6.4 mm, Right: 6.3 mm
Canon PIXMA TS3160 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA TS3160 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA TS3160 Driver & Software Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|TS3100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TS3100 series MP Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|TS3100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|TS3100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.0 (Windows)|