Canon PIXMA TR7550 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA TR7550 The modest, sensible successful Wi-Fi 4-in-one With good connections to multiple products, smartphone-like touch handle and also a new square, room conserving style and design this flexible, simple to use 5-ink, 4-In-One is good for successful print, scan, duplicate and fax features in property workplaces. Smaller, compact, 5-ink, 4-In-One with good cellular and cloud connections for productive print, duplicate, scan and fax in residence and little offices.
Canon PIXMA TR7550
Equipped with Bluetooth technology (Bluetooth print and scan is only available on Android devices). The functions available with Bluetooth communication and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app are not guaranteed on all Android smartphones. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Canon Inc. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 19 seconds 8, sESAT: Approx. 6.5 seconds 9, sESAT ADF simplex: Approx. 8.0 ipm 10
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 99 pages
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying
- Copy Quality Settings: Fast, Standard, High
- Copy Zoom: 25 – 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5
- Simply download the Canon PRINT app for effortless wireless print and scan using your smart device (iOS & Android). A connection is quick and easy via Bluetooth
- Experience the freedom of cloud printing and scanning** straight from the printer. It takes seconds with PIXMA Cloud link, and there’s no need for a PC
- Print superbly detailed color photos and sharp text in documents with five single inks. Save with optional XL or XXL ink tanks and auto 2-sided printing
Canon PIXMA TR7550 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA TR7550 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA TR7550 Driver Download
This printer model is a derivative of the Canon Pixma TR7500 Series parent