Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Driver Download – The Canon of PIXMA Pro9500 undoubtedly are a fantastic option for you if you prefer to have a printer which could create a high quality of printing effects correctly.
This printing equipment has set up to provide you with the outcomes in unusual and distinct printouts similar to a professional photographer can do. Hence, this printer will allow you to create your own eye-catching and very clear printouts much like you have got often expected. On top of that, there are various good reasons you can consider before getting this printer, but one of the most compelling factors could be the features in it.
Canon PIXMA Pro9500
This Canon Pro9500 is finished with ten ink tanks in a distinct color. Every one of the ink tanks possesses a distinctive shade these types of as yellow, light-weight magenta, magenta, gray, light-weight cyan, red, black, green, cyan, and black matte. All the colors can develop full color and colorful photo illustrations or photos. Additionally, it makes these a dramatic monochrome picture likewise given that the color pictures.
- CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows/Mac), Easy-PhotoPrint Pro (Windows/Mac6), PhotoRecord® (Windows), Easy-Layout (Windows version included/Mac version not included but downloadable from Canon website) 5
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.