Canon PIXMA Pro 9000 Mark II Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Inkjet Picture Printer Organized to step-up and produce specialist top quality picture prints? The PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II possesses the functionality and technology you would like for high-quality output so that you can be the photographer you’ve generally wanted to be.
Canon PIXMA Pro 9000 Mark II
Its 8-color ink method widens your colour palette in addition to advanced Easy-Photo Print Pro program to fine tune your prints moreover Ambient Mild Correction which optimizes coloration output to match the specified lights problem you’d probably screen in. This excellent printer does all of this and much more whilst supporting Canon Wonderful Artwork Picture Papers nearly 13″ x 19″ with two separate paper paths, which include a entrance feeder for heavyweight paper types.
Canon PIXMA Pro 9000 Mark II Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA Pro 9000 Mark II Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.