Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA PRO-10 The printer your photographs are worthy of. Generate gallery-quality, saleable prints with this 10-ink A3+ photo printer. It provides exceptional expert prints in colour and monochrome, adaptable media help and improved connectivity.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S
The Canon PIXMA PRO-10S This really correct, 10-ink pigment based mostly printer makes gallery-quality prints you are going to be happy to display or sell. Full cloud connectivity presents uncomplicated integration with all your favourite expert editing and storage applications.
Canon’s new PRO Mode (printer driver colour profile) helps to ensure that the printed colours accurately match those shown on the screen. For even higher colour precision you can create unique ICC profiles or even fine tune the printer using the Canon’s Colour Management Tool Pro software.
- Gallery-quality A3+ photo printer
- 10-ink pigment-based system
- Professional colour and mono prints
- Uniform, quality gloss and deep blacks
- Outstanding image permanence
- Print plug-in for efficient workflow
- Wide range of media support
- Enhanced connectivity
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.