Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver Download Support for OS Windows and Mac – Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Specialist Inkjet Printer The PIXMA PRO-1 Expert Inkjet Printer may be the quintessential tool to the experienced photographer that offers you the ability to print the images you captured using your Canon EOS Digital SLR, particularly while you envisioned it.
Canon PIXMA PRO-1
The twelve LUCIA pigment ink process expands the colour gamut with improved saturation of colours and darker, further blacks which allows the expert photographer to accomplish new levels of pores and skin tone replica, precision and excellent, so your prints show amazing element. 5 monochrome inks increase your level of professional print high quality when building the extraordinary expression of grayscale images. In addition, these new inks are close to two.5 situations larger than traditional ink tanks.
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver Download
PRO-1 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
PRO-1 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.85 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
PRO-1 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
PRO-1 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
PRO-1 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.48.0 (OS X 10.4)