Canon PIXMA MX924 Printer Drivers & Software Download for OS windows, mac and Linux – The PIXMA MX924 Highly effective and effective 5-ink All-In-One offering XL and XXL ink alternatives, Wi-Fi, Ethernet and 35-page 2-sided ADF. Superior media handling with 250-sheet paper tray, 2-sided printing and Direct Disc Print.
Canon PIXMA MX924
Canon’s Easy-PhotoPrint application gives the flexibility to print from, and even scan to, your cellular units where ever you’re while in the business office. With Apple AirPrint assist, you’ll be able to also print pics, email messages, web content together with other files immediate from a iphone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Powerful and productive Office All-In-One
- 35-page 2-sided Auto Document Feeder for scanning, copying and faxing
- Superior prints using 5 individual ink system with optional XL capacity ink tanks
- Print up to 1000 monochrome pages with optional XXL monochrome ink
- Convenient, high-capacity 250-sheet paper tray
- Large, user-friendly 7.5cm (3.0”) colour TFT display with Dual Function Panel
- Fast printing with A4 ISO ESAT 15 ipm mono/10 ipm colour
- Print from, and scan to, smartphones/tablets. Apple AirPrint supported
- Google Cloud Print support and internet printing using PIXMA Cloud Link
- Advanced media handling with Direct Disc Print and 2-sided printing
Canon PIXMA MX924 Printer Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX924 Printer Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.