Canon PIXMA MX884 Driver & Software Download, Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA MX884 All-In-One Colour Picture Print (Print, Duplicate, Scan, Fax) The flexible and trendy PIXMA MX884 provides the final word wireless printing, scanning, copying and faxing solution for your house or workplace.
The MX884 also allows you to turn your office into a photo lab. Print beautiful, borderless4 photo lab quality photos up to 8.5″ x 11″ in size. Your photo printing options now also expand to Full HD video.
Canon PIXMA MX884
MX884 Scanner Specification:
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 2400×4800 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200×19,200 dpi, ADF: 600×600 dpi (Optical)
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode12, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8×5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14
It can print image lab excellent pictures at outstanding velocity, and it is full of a variety of attributes very carefully meant to make your daily life a lot easier. Its piano-black finish also provides it a recent, smooth and sophisticated genuinely feel while its compact size implies it could comfortably fit into modest areas in your house or business office.
Canon PIXMA MX884 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX884 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.