Canon PIXMA MX880 Series Drivers Download – The PIXMA MX880 Wireless Inkjet Place of work All-In-One brings terrific high-quality, velocity and ease of use in your organization. Built-in Wi-Fi?1 helps you to print and scan from any space in your home while you produce files and images with a 9600 x 2400 maximum shade dpi2, 1picoliter and also a five individual ink tank procedure.
Its Dual Functionality Panel provides streamlined controls and performance buttons that remodel into a keypad while in fax mode for a less complicated process. A built-in, entirely built-in 35-sheet Duplex Vehicle Doc Feeder indicates fast copying scanning and faxing of the originals to help you multi-task when the printer is to get the job done.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 2400×4800 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200×19,200 dpi, ADF: 600×600 dpi (Optical)
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode12, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8×5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14
Canon PIXMA MX880 Series Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX880 Series Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.