Canon PIXMA MX722 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The PIXMA MX722 brings outstanding top quality and velocity in your house business office. This printer has built-in WiFi®1 for printing and scanning virtually wherever in your house.
It also consists of AirPrint2, which lets you wirelessly print from an iPad, iPhone or iPod contact gadgets. CLOUD3 Printing capabilities, an integrated 35-sheet Duplex Vehicle Document Feeder, and Twin Perform Panel are merely some of the attributes which can enable you to multitask quickly.
Canon PIXMA MX722
The MX722 also has a new high-capacity 250-sheet primary paper cassette so you can focus in your do the job and not running from paper! This may carry office efficiency to all-new stages and assist lower prices for the very same time.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 2400×4800 dpi15, Interpolated: 19,200×19,200 dpi15, ADF: 600×600 dpi (Optical)15
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode9, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7,ADF: 8.5 x 14
Canon PIXMA MX722 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX722 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.