Canon PIXMA MX715 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MX715 sits to the best conclude in the second of those ranges but has valuable photography services, way too.
The most significant new aspect of your machine is its duplex scanner, which means it could scan and copy a web site printed on both sides, in a single operation. Which is not a similar as a person go, as the paper is immediately fed into the scanner two times, within the similar way the device supplies paper when executing a duplex print.
The user interface works by using Canon’s original 16-key handle pad, which doubles as the two a fax variety pad plus a menu navigation established, determined by the method picked through the four large keys to the remaining of its 62mm LCD. Cleverly, the buttons illuminate with different legends based upon the existing use. In the far right are Start out and Halt buttons for scan and copy work.
- Dual paper sources
- AirPrint and Android print
- Memory card slots, including CompactFlash
- Auto-open output tray
- Simple WPS wireless setup
Canon PIXMA MX715 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x64)/ Windows XP (32 Bit / x64) , Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 and Linux OS.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX715 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Installation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.