Canon PIXMA MX536 Driver Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux- The PIXMA MX536 is really a fast and high quality resolution for dwelling office efficiency, usefulness and performance. Enhance your business processes with multi-page copying and scanning, because of a high-speed Automated Doc Feeder. Also, two-sided printing and optional XXL and XL cartridges give charge efficiency, reducing paper use and ink tank replacements.
Canon PIXMA MX536
The MX536 permits buyers to print wirelessly, regardless of whether in the office or while over the transfer, in the ease of the pill or smartphone. The MX536 will take connectivity even further more with Canon’s PIXMA Cloud Link, allowing for customers to print photographs and files from cloud expert services this sort of as Facebook, Flikr, Evernote™ and Dropbox™. MX536’s ease and performance is ideal for any property or place of work.
Canon PIXMA MX536 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX536 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MX536 Driver Download
MX530 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MX530 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MX530 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
MX530 series Full Driver & Software Package Mac (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
MX530 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
MX530 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 Mac (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
MX530 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
MX530 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)