Canon PIXMA MX531 Driver and Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – PIXMA MX531 Business office All-in-One Inkjet Printers Printing has not been a lot more hassle-free with all the PIXMA MX531 Wireless Office environment All-In-One Printer. Best for mobile printing, its many effortless functions include PIXMA Printing Options (PPS), which lets you print or scan pics and files from a compatible cell unit.
Canon PIXMA MX531
And while using the PPS Cloud printing purpose it is possible to print straight from pick out popular on the web Cloud services, such as Picasa Web Albums™, Flickr®, Facebook®, Twitter®, and Dropbox™, together with your cellular product utilizing the totally free PPS application.
Canon PIXMA MX531 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX531 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MX531 Driver Download
Canon MX531 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon MX531 MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon MX531 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon MX531 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Canon MX531 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Canon MX531 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Canon MX531 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon MX531 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)