Canon PIXMA MX526 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The PIXMA MX526 is surely an very affordable answer for household office environment advantage to print, copy, scan and fax with High-Speed ADF, Massive Lcd screen and dual purpose panel presents uncomplicated to use procedure. Wireless/Ethernet connections. Quickly printing at somewhere around 9.7ipm in black and 5.5ipm in colour.
Canon PIXMA MX526
Effortless copying, scanning and faxing with all the auto doc feeder for ongoing looking at from the originals. Automobile Duplex Printing for effortless double sided printing. Superior resolution and microscopic ink dots ensure you produce top quality files and photos.
Canon PIXMA MX526 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX526 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Drivers and Download:
Canon MX520 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon MX520 MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon MX520 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon MX520 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Canon MX520 Scanner Driver Ver. 19.1.0a Mac (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Canon MX520 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Canon MX520 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon MX520 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)