Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MX525 Superior overall performance Business All-In-One with ADF, Wi-Fi, and 2-sided printing High-performance Office environment All-In-One with 30-page ADF, also XL ink solutions, 2-sided printing, 6.2cm color monitor and Wi-Fi/Ethernet. Smartphone and tablet ready.
Canon PIXMA MX525
- High-performance Office All-In-One with Wi-Fi/Ethernet connectivity and Auto 2-sided printing
- Print more for less with XL excellent cartridges
- Easy operation with 6.2cm (2.5”) color TFT display and Dual Function Panel
- Internet page using PIXMA Cloud Link with Google Cloud Print
- Print from, and scan to, smartphones/tablets. Apple AirPrint supported
- Multipage copy and scan with 30-page ADF
- Superior prints with up to 4800dpi and excellent technology
- A4 print speed ISO ESAT 9.7 ipm mono/5.5 ipm color; A4 color copy in approx. 21 secs
- Create PDF files; extract text from PDFs or JPEGs using My Image Garden
- Scan to your Evernote or Dropbox cloud service
Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.