Canon PIXMA MX524 Driver Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux -Canon PIXMA MX524 Inkjet Image Printers Superior general performance Place of work All-In-One with ADF, Wi-Fi and 2-sided printing High-performance Office All-In-One with 30-page ADF, in addition XL ink choices, 2-sided printing, 6.2cm colour display and Wi-Fi/Ethernet. Smartphone and pill completely ready.
Canon PIXMA MX524
- High-performance Office All-In-One with Wi-Fi/Ethernet connectivity and Auto 2-sided printing
- Print more for less with XL FINE cartridges
- Easy operation with 6.2cm (2.5”) colour TFT display and Dual Function Panel
- Internet printing using PIXMA Cloud Link with Google Cloud Print
- Print from, and scan to, smartphones/tablets. Apple AirPrint supported
- Multipage copy and scan with 30-page ADF
- Superior prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE technology
- A4 print speed ISO ESAT 9.7 ipm mono/5.5 ipm colour; A4 colour copy in approx. 21 secs
- Create PDF files; extract text from PDFs or JPEGs using My Image Garden
- Scan to your Evernote or Dropbox cloud service
Canon PIXMA MX524 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX524 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MX524 Driver Download
Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Scanner Driver Ver. 19.1.0a Mac (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)