Canon Pixma MX522 Driver and Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon MX522 Wi-fi Shade Image Printer with Scanner, Copier, and Fax While using the PIXMA MX522 wireless1 printing is designed only from many gadgets.
The printer comes along with built-in Wi-Fi1 for printing and scanning wherever in your house from computers and compatible cellular devices.2 Additionally, it includes AirPrint3 which lets you wirelessly print from the iPad, Apple iPhone or iPod contact equipment.
An integrated 30-sheet Vehicle Document Feeder, built-in Car Duplex Printing, a Twin Perform Panel and FastFront are only a number of the functions which will assist boost performance in your home office environment.
High-Performance Ink Cartridges: These two genuine Canon ink cartridges contain specially formulated inks for great document and photo quality. Both are easy to use and replace.
- Scanning Element Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanning Resolution 1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical), 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated), ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)
- Maximum Color Depth 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Maximum Document Size Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7 inches; ADF: 8.5 x 14 inches
The Canon PIXMA MX522 Electrical power Star Wireless Inkjet Business office All-in-One Printer tends to make wi-fi printing effortless from a variety of units. The printer comes with built-in Wi-Fi for printing and scanning anywhere in your house from desktops and compatible cell units. Also, it includes AirPrint which lets you wirelessly print from your iPad, Apple iPhone or iPod touch units. An integrated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder, built-in Car Duplex Printing, a Dual Purpose Panel and FastFront are just a few of the functions which will help raise efficiency in your house business office.
Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.