Canon PIXMA MX514 Driver Download for OS Windows, Linux and Mac– Canon PIXMA MX514 The stylish All-In-One for your property or to share while in the office with the Ethernet PIXMA MX514 multifunctional capabilities may be relished almost everywhere with this All-In-One.
Built in Wi-Fi, Ethernet and paper handling on the ADF and duplex printing make it ideal for the house business.Distant printing from Apple iPhone or iPad Guidance for Apple AirPrint enables you to print right to your PIXMA MX514 from the suitable cellular machine.
- All-In-One with fax, Wi-Fi and Ethernet
- Stylish all-black FastFront design
- 6.2cm TFT display
- Up to 4800dpi, min. 2pl quality
- 30-sheet ADF
- ISO ESAT 9.7 ipm mono/5.5 ipm colour
- ISO A4 copy: 21 seconds
- Auto Duplex Print
- Scan to USB memory without a PC
Canon PIXMA MX514 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX514 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.