Canon PIXMA MX510 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – PIXMA MX510 Bring exceptional high quality, speed, and ease of use to your house office all during the name of improved productivity.
This commences with built-in Wi-Fi® 1 for printing and scanning practically anywhere within your residence from computer systems and suitable mobile devices. This also contains AirPrint2, which helps you to print pics wirelessly, email messages, web content, files and even more from appropriate iPad, iPhone or iPod touch units to a compatible Canon PIXMA Wi-fi All-In-One.
Canon PIXMA MX510
The MX510 also allows you to convert your business office into an imaging lab and print first, borderless4 picture lab high-quality images as many as 8.5″ x 11″ in sizing. Your photograph printing possibilities also involve Whole Hd video5 while you can delight in computer-less printing through appropriate immediate print solutions.
The MX510 provides the business enterprise imaging excellent and functional options which can assist you in bringing your organization into the future degree. So, it is possible to print small business files whenever you have to have to, and photos after you wish to.
Canon PIXMA MX510 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX510 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.