Canon PIXMA MX476 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The MX476 is surely an inexpensive and stylish option for household workplace advantage to wirelessly print, duplicate, scan and fax.
A high-speed 30-sheet Automated Document Feeder permits multi-page copying and scanning, preserving your company worthwhile time. The MX476 may also lower your enterprise costs with optional XL and XXL cartridges which decrease ink replacements.
Property Office All-In-One with Wireless Connectivity, Access Position Method, and Cellular Printing. Accomplish these positive aspects quick, at speeds of approximately nine.7ipm in black and 5.5ipm in color. Additionally, the MX476 provides a range of linked print alternatives, which includes Canon’s PIXMA Printing Methods application, Google Cloud Print, and Apple Airprint™.
This permits end users to print wirelessly, irrespective of whether within the workplace or even though on the move, from the pill or smartphone- creating the MX476 an easy, high-performance printing option.
Canon PIXMA MX476 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX476 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Installation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.