Canon PIXMA MX476 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The MX476 is surely an inexpensive and stylish option for household workplace advantage to wirelessly print, duplicate, scan and fax. A high-speed 30-sheet Automated Document Feeder permits multi-page copying and scanning, preserving your company worthwhile time. The MX476 may also lower your enterprise costs with optional XL and XXL cartridges which decreases ink replacements.
Canon PIXMA MX476
Property Office All-In-One with Wireless Connectivity, Access Position Method and Cellular Printing. Accomplish these positive aspects quick, at speeds of approximately nine.7ipm in black and 5.5ipm in colour. Additionally, the MX476 provides a range of linked print alternatives, which includes Canon’s PIXMA Printing Methods application, Google Cloud Print and Apple Airprint™. This permits end users to print wirelessly, irrespective of whether within the workplace, or even though on the move, from the pill or smartphone- creating the MX476 a effortless, high-performance printing option.
Canon PIXMA MX476 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX476 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MX476 Series Driver Download
MX476 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MX476 MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
MX476 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)