Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – PIXMA MX475 Print, copy, scan and fax easily employing this inexpensive Wi-Fi All-In-One. Share capabilities involving many PCs too as mobile gadgets and enjoy the optional cost-effective XL ink cartridges.
Canon PIXMA MX475
Canon’s Good ink technological innovation ensures quickly, outstanding high-quality printing each time – from vivid and glossy graphics to company paperwork of remarkable clarity. Get pleasure from A4 print speeds of nine.seven ipm mono or 5.5 ipm colour and an A4 color webpage copies in all-around 24 seconds.
- Affordable All-In-One printer with print, copy, scan and fax functions
- Wireless connectivity for easy sharing around the home or office
- Quick processing of multipage documents with 30 sheet Auto Document Feeder
- Canon PRINT app, Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint support
- Enjoy A4 document print speed of 9.7 ipm mono/5.5 ipm colour
Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MX475 Series Driver Download
MX475 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MX475 MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MX475 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
MX475 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
MX475 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
MX475 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
MX475 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
MX475 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)