Canon PIXMA MX470 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MX470 Series Print, duplicate, scan and fax quickly utilizing this reasonably priced Wi-Fi All-In-One. Share features in between multiple PCs at the same time as mobile equipment and enjoy the optional economical XL ink cartridges.
Download the Canon PRINT application and enjoy the flexibility to print from, and scan to, your smart units around the Wi-Fi community. With Apple AirPrint aid, it is possible to write immediately from Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod contact. Google Cloud Print aid is also supplied.
Canon PIXMA MX470
Canon PIXMA MX470 Series Benefits
- Affordable All-In-One printer with print, copy, scan and fax functions
- Wireless connectivity for easy sharing around the home or office
- Quick processing of multipage documents with 30 sheet Auto Document Feeder
- Canon PRINT app, Google Cloud Print, and Apple AirPrint support
- Enjoy A4 document print speed of 9.7 ipm mono/5.5 ipm color.
PIXMA MX470 Series Speed & Quality
- High Resolution: 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi3 produces incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
- FINE: Features Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl.
- 4 Color Cartridge System: Integrates the beautiful print head and ink into one compact unit for easy replacement.
- Borderless Photos Fast Print a beautiful, borderless 4″ x 6″ photo in approximately 46 seconds.
- Print Documents and Web Pages Fast Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of 9.7 images per minute (ipm) for black and 5.5 images per minute (ipm) for color.
Canon PIXMA MX470 Ink Compatibility
PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink Cartridge, PG-240XL XL Black Ink Cartridge, PG-240 Black Ink Cartridge, CL-241XL XL Color Ink Cartridge, CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge.
Canon PIXMA MX470 Printer Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds4,5
- Print Speed (Approx): Black:ESAT: Approx. 9.7 ipm4,5, Color:ESAT: Approx. 5.5 ipm4,5
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 1,152, Color: 640, Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi3, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
The Download Software and Driver links available in the Table below can also be used for the following MX470 Series printer types:
Canon PIXMA MX470 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS high Sierra v10.13/ MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX470 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.