Canon PIXMA MX470 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – PIXMA MX470 Print, duplicate, scan and fax easily utilizing this reasonably priced Wi-Fi All-In-One. Share features in between multiple PCs at the same time as mobile equipment and enjoy the optional economical XL ink cartridges.
Download the Canon PRINT application and enjoy the flexibility to print from, and scan to, your smart units around the Wi-Fi community. With Apple AirPrint aid, it is possible to print immediate from Apple iphone, iPad and iPod contact. Google Cloud Print aid is also supplied.
Canon PIXMA MX470
- Affordable All-In-One printer with print, copy, scan and fax functions
- Wireless connectivity for easy sharing around the home or office
- Quick processing of multipage documents with 30 sheet Auto Document Feeder
- Canon PRINT app, Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint support
- Enjoy A4 document print speed of 9.7 ipm mono/5.5 ipm colour
Canon PIXMA MX470 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x64)/ Windows XP (32 Bit / x64) , Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 and Linux OS.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX470 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Installation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MX470 Series Driver Download
Incoming search terms:
- canon mx470 software downloads