Canon PIXMA MX435 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA MX435 All-In-One Color Picture Printer (Print, Duplicate, Scan, Fax) Along with the versatile PIXMA MX435 you can print and scan from almost everywhere during the residence or business office.
With absolutely built-in ADF (Auto Document Feeder) and Apple® AirPrint, ™ the PIXMA MX435 can print photograph lab quality documents at outstanding speed, and it is full of a range of wi-fi characteristics diligently intended to make your life less complicated.
Canon PIXMA MX435
- 4-in-1 wireless Wi-Fi printing, scanning, faxing, copying with direct photo printing
- Print directly from your portable Apple device with Apple AirPrint
- High-speed, high-quality printing capable of 9.7 IPM† and 4,800 dpi
- A4 color reproduction time of 21 seconds; A4 color scan time of 15 seconds
- 4 Colour FINE Cartridge system delivers two picolitre ink droplet performance
- FastFront makes replacing ink cartridges and loading paper quicker and easier
- 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder (ADF) with Quick Start for fast scanning, copying or faxing two-sided documents with Reserve Copy
- Capable of saving your scans and faxes to a memory card or USB
- Auto Photo Fix II and Auto Document Fix for optimizing the quality of your printing & scanning
- Easy-WebPrint EX, for more efficient printing from the internet
- Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX, for faster, easier retouching and printing
Canon PIXMA MX435 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX435 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.