Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver Printer Download for OS Windwos, Mac, OS x and Linux – Canon MX374 Inkjet Photo Printers PIXMA MX374 is an All-In-One with fax that provides top quality prints. Having a built-in 30-sheet ADF, full suite of software package it is equally multipurpose and inexpensive. Compact layout with FastFront.
Canon PIXMA MX374
- All-In-One with fax and 30-sheet ADF
- Up to 4800dpi, min. 2pl quality
- ISO ESAT 8.7 ipm mono/5.0 ipm colour
- ISO A4 Copy: 23 seconds
- Compact design with FastFront
- Easy-WebPrint EX for efficient web printing
- Auto Document Fix enhancement
- Full HD Movie Print
Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MX374 Driver Download
MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Scanner Driver Ver. 18.1.0a Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)