Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows and Mac – Canon Pixma MX300 Place of work All-On-One Inkjet Printer The Canon PIXMA MX300 Office All-in-One Inkjet Printer lets you scan, fax, copy, and print photos and paperwork with one straightforward machine. This all-in-one printer options a compact, streamlined style which can scan vivid photographs with shade resolutions as many as 4800 by 1200 dpi, duplicate images and paperwork, or print bold, laser-quality textual content or pics directly from memory playing cards, cameras, DV camcorders, or camera telephones in seconds.
The printer’s Simple Scroll Wheel tends to make operation a breeze, as well as the Auto-Image Take care of aspect assures that each image is evident and vivid. With this particular PIXMA, you can even fax at Tremendous G3 fax velocity in color and black-and-white, and its memory can store 20 speed-dial codes and Download fifty incoming pages.
Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes