Canon Pixma MP648 Printer Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon Pixma MP648 Good Residence All-in-One photo printers that produce good quality prints with versatile capabilities. Combining superior quality photo printing with the new “Auto Photo Resolve II” function, scanning and copying features, and matched with high-speed printing and simple procedure, the brand new printers would be the all-round printing hub meeting each individual family’s need to have.
Canon Pixma MP648
- All in one: Print/Scan/Copy
- 1pl ink droplet and 9,600dpi professional photo print resolution
- 5-color individual ink tank system: the photo black ink sharply increase color contrast
- New Auto Photo Fix II function
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless and Ethernet for network print/scan
- Auto duplex print/copy and DVD/CD print
- 2-way paper feeding (Front and Rear paper feeder)
- 4,800 x 9,600 dpi optical resolution CIS scanner
Canon Pixma MP648 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon Pixma MP648 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.