PIXMA MP Series
Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA MP560 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Photo Printer The PIXMA MP560 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One perfectly blends performance and convenience. Its built-in two-sided printing can save you paper and help the environment so you can be efficient .
The new Auto Photo Fix II feature automatically adjusts and helps to correct your photos and you can preview images before you print on its built-in 2.0” LCD. Plus, quickly access and select the function of your choice with the Easy Scroll Wheel. The Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology enables your copies to maintain the integrity of the original and Auto Scan Mode automatically recognizes the type of original you are scanning and saves it with the appropriate settings.
High Performance Individual Ink System: This 5-color ink system consists of four dye-based inks plus a pigment-based black ink, producing exceptional photos and crisp, laser-quality text. So, you only replace the color ink tank that runs out…saving you money on ink!
Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.