Canon PIXMA MP510 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MP510 Image All-in-One printer. Now, you are able to print stunning, long-lasting pics and laser-quality text. The incorporated Twin Colour Gamut Processing Know-how (DCGPT) assures copies will probably be correct in your original’s images and textual content. And scan pics, household recipes, even thick notebooks.
Canon PIXMA MP510
Canon MP510 Two paper trays enable you to maintain basic and image paper ready for printing. The one.9″ color Lcd show permits you to view and greatly enhance illustrations or photos for superior success. You can also print direct from appropriate memory cards,1 digital cameras, Bluetooth devices,2 and digicam telephones.
- High Resolution: Precision ink nozzles make superior resolution photos-up to 4800 x 1200 coloration dpi. 4
- Fine detail: Microscopic 2-picoliter sized ink droplets produce finely detailed photos.
- Preview, then print: Before printing, preview and fine tune your images using the LCD display.
- Click-Connect-Print: Just capture a picture using a PictBridge-ready Electronic Camera/DV camcorder, then connect and print!
- Print from compatible memory cards: The memory card slot lets you print photos direct. No computer needed!1
Canon PIXMA MP510 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MP510 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.