Canon PIXMA MP497 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The PIXMA MP497 Clever House All-In-One Photo Printer equipped with a lot more adaptable print functions which consist of Car Picture Repair II for computerized picture correction to best printing quality.
The enhanced Easy-WebPrint EX software program that makes web content printing much easier and even more pleasing and MP497 built-in Wi-Fi connectivity that supports 802.11/g/n standard for quick connection to meet the need of residential customers and learners.
Canon PIXMA MP497
- All in one: Print/Scan/Copy
- 2pl ink droplet and 4,800dpi photo print resolution
- 4-color ink system with dedicated black ink for B&W document printing
- Auto Photo Fix II function
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless network print/scan
- 1,200 x 2,400 dpi optical resolution CIS scanner
- New full HD movie print function*
- ChromaLife 100+Photo System assures sharp photo color for 300 years
- 4R borderless photo printing done in just 41 sec. (Standard Mode)
- A4 photo printing (8″ x 10″) done in just 85 sec. (Standard Mode)
Canon PIXMA MP497 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MP497 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.