Canon PIXMA MP490 Printer Driver or Scanner Download for OS Windows and Mac – The Canon PIXMA MP490 Inkjet Picture All-In-One Printer prides itself on its ease of use to help you conveniently have the photograph lab top quality you need.
The brand new Vehicle Picture Deal with II application is constructed suitable for the equipment and routinely corrects your visuals though simple viewing and modifying may be done properly about the one.8” Lcd. Furthermore, its QuickStart element gives you quicker use of printer operations once the solutions are on.
Canon PIXMA MP490
If you’d like to start off scanning, Auto Scan Mode instantly recognizes the type of unique that you are studying and will save it together with the acceptable options. Oh, require some copies – No dilemma. Dual Shade Gamut Processing Technological know-how allows your copies to maintain the integrity with the original regardless of whether a document or picture copy-after-copy.
Canon PIXMA MP490 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MP490 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.