Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver Printer Download for OS WINDOWS, Linux and Mac – Canon MP480 All-in-One Photo Printer Producer Product or service Description It’s the excellent blend of functionality and usefulness. This versatile All-In-One lets you print stunning, long-lasting four x 6-inch borderless prints in about forty-five seconds.
A different 4-color ink program makes specific, vivid colors and bold, black textual content. Your copies are going to be more exact towards the originals, and scans of photos or varieties will yield outcomes of around 2400 x 4800 color dpi resolution.
Powering up your printer has become more rapidly than ever. Just after pressing the power button, it is possible to start inputting instructions in close to two seconds. Check out more considerable Need to print pictures without the need of a pc? Easy. Just insert a memory card right into a built-in card slot, preview and enrich visuals around the one. Eight inch TFT exhibit, then print!
You may also write directly from a suitable digital digicam or digicam telephone even a Bluetooth system by using the optional BU-30 Bluetooth interface. It is possible to keep the paper output tray closed when not printing; it opens automatically when printing commences. The quick Start out characteristic lets you ability up in under 3 seconds, and Vehicle Image Deal with correct red-eye and improves your illustrations or photos.
Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as an administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver Download
If you are looking for a Windows 10 driver, it may well be the case that the product can still function in a limited way on this operating system using a Canon driver provided for either Windows 7, 8 or 8.1.
As Canon has not tested this functionality, we make no guarantees that this will work or that full functionality will be available, but you may wish to try this option.
This product is compatible with the following operating systems:
Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
Windows 2000 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit)
Windows 8 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows Vista (64-bit)
Windows XP (32-bit)
Windows XP (64-bit)
If you need more information or have any questions About Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver Download, do not hesitate to contact the administrator Canon Drivers Printer us via email at [email protected]