Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver & Software Download SUpport for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon MP480 All-in-One Image Printer This versatile All-In-One permits you to print lovely, long-lasting four x 6 inch borderless prints in about forty five seconds.
A fresh 4-color ink method ensures vivid hues and daring, black text. Your copies is going to be more true for the originals, and scans of shots or forms will generate effects of as much as 2400 x 4800 shade dpi resolution.
Canon PIXMA MP480
The combination of new inks and media deliver exceptional beauty and longevity.
High Performance Ink Cartridges
The two genuine Canon ink cartridges (one B&W, one multi-color) contain specially formulated inks for the highest possible quality. They’re easy to use and to replace as needed.
Preview Then Print
Before printing, preview and fine tune your images using the color LCD display.
The new Auto Scan feature detects the type of original you’re scanning — a photo, business card, personal notebook or form — then automatically scans and saves the image with the appropriate settings.
Powering up your printer is now faster than ever. After pressing the power button, you can begin inputting commands in approximately 2 seconds. Full operation is even enabled in a shorter time now too.
Print from Memory Cards / Cameras
Want to print photos directly from a compatible memory card without using your computer? Just insert the card into a built-in slot, select images on the LCD display, and print! You can also print photos directly from your digital camera/DV camcorder.
Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.