Canon PIXMA MP252 Driver Download for OS Linux, Mac, and Windows – The PIXMA MP252 gives ISO ESAT speeds of seven.0ipm for mono paperwork and four.8ipm for color. Canon supports the industry-wide ISO healthy for measuring print and copy speeds.
This makes it quick to pick out the appropriate PIXMA for you centered on authentic document print speeds. The PIXMA MP252 presents ISO ESAT speeds of seven.0ipm for mono documents and 4.8ipm for color.
- Print, Copy, and Scan
- ISO speed 7.0/4.8ipm mono/color ESAT
- 4800dpi print resolution & 2pl ink droplets
- 10x15cm photo in 56sec*
- Easy-WebPrint EX
- 600dpi scanner with Auto Scan Mode
- Self-opening output tray
Canon PIXMA MP252 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MP252 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as an administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MP252 Driver & Software Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MP250 series MP Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
Get Complete Canon PIXMA MP250 Series Drivers