Canon PIXMA MP237 Driver Download – The Canon Pixma MP237 multifunction inkjet printer is a versatile device which performs functions like printing, scanning and copying documents and images with good resolution.
The PIXMA MP237 also makes beautiful copies and scan images and documents with ease. And just like the high-end models, it features My Image Garden and Print Your Days, Canon’s most advanced creative software. The PIXMA MP237 – now you can afford to be brilliant.
Canon Pixma MP237 Inkjet Multifunction Printer
The Canon Pixma MP237 Printer comes bundled with Canon’s creative software My Image Garden, which allows you to create various decorative calendars and collages using your personal images stored on a PC or notebook. The Print Your Days application is another creative option that allows you to print single photos and photo collages directly from your Facebook account using 24 different background themes.
With all these varied features, this Canon Pixma MP237 inkjet printer is on par with all the high-end models; it gives you the luxury of affordable and convenient printing.
Canon PIXMA MP237 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MP237 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.