Canon PIXMA MP210 Driver Download for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon Pixma MP210 Photo All-In-One Inkjet Printer Developed to print, duplicate, and scan quickly and simply, the Canon Pixma MP210 is undoubtedly an all-in-one unit that offers experienced brings about fewer time. Using this compact and adaptable machine you are able to produce a stunning 4-by-6-inch borderless print in roughly forty six seconds, as well as print pics from a digital digicam without a computer.
Canon PIXMA MP210
The MP210 also produces copies that are more true for your originals, when its special Z-Lid lifts approximately 1.five inches vertically to deliver apparent, entire scans–even of thick publications or journals. In addition, incorporated application will help you enhance pics and make a array of albums, calendars, and stickers, along with the MP210’s trendy design complements any workspace.
Canon PIXMA MP210 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MP210 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MP210 Driver Download
MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)
MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
MP Navigator EX Ver. 1.07 (Windows XP x64)
MP Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows XP x64)
CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
MP Navigator EX Ver. 1.0.7 (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)
Printer Driver ver.280 for Linux (rpm)
ScanGear MP ver.280 for Linux