Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver Download – The Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One Photo Printer is small, neatly set out manage panel has just a few services, but these are well chosen. On the right, there are black & white, and color replica buttons, as well as one to cancel jobs, while simple Scan and fit to web page buttons complement them on the left.
Three indicators exhibit paper jam, and low ink in black and color cartridges and the center of the panel is a single-digit, brilliant orange LCD and a column of three symptoms for paper measurement and form.
Fast and simple Scanning
Due to the MP160’s many capabilities, there is not any need to order a separate scanner which will consider up an extra place inside your office. In its place, you can count on this compact device to scan which has a superior resolution of around 600 by 1200 dpi (optical) and 19,200 by 19,200 dpi (interpolated). By using a 48-bit internal shade depth along with the capability to deal with documents approximately eight.5 x eleven.7 inches, the MP160 offers you experienced outcomes in minutes.
ChromaLife100 Technology For Image Permanence
The MP160 uses the Canon ChromaLife100 system, including the FINE print head technology for great photo printing. When using select genuine Canon photo papers and inks, prints can resist fading for up to 100 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album.
The up to 100-year-lifespan rivals that of many traditional film based photos, long considered by consumers to be the benchmark for image permanence. Prints produced on Canon Photo Paper Pro with ChromaLife100-compatible inks have an up to 10-year gas fastness when exposed to open air.
Also, ChromaLife100 prints, when created using genuine Canon photo paper like Photo Paper Pro or Photo Paper Plus Glossy, have up to 30-year light fastness when displayed under glass.
Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.