The Canon PIXMA MP140 Photo all-in-one Printer support ChromaLife100 Photo System which can store as long as 100-year cd life when incorporating with FINE release going, new ink and Photo Paper Expert or Photo Paper As well as Glossy or Photo Paper As well as Semi-gloss or Glossy Photo Paper. And it‘s offering high-quality color publishing, scanning and replicating at a totally affordable expense.
Consisting of Canon’s Canon PIXMA MP145-MP140 FINE Cartridge with 2pl and 4800 x 1200 dpi release resolution, also with indeterminate publishing capability from as long as A4 measurement, this offers prints with remarkable photo lab top quality. A 600 x 1200 dpi optical resolution CIS scanner for certainly outstanding photo top quality. The PIXMA MP145 is definitely your all-in-one solution in your house and in the bit work environment.
Its patented print head engineering lets you build beautiful, long-lasting images, from credit-card size up to 8.5″ x 11″. Your copies will now be more accurate towards your originals’ photos and textual content. And, the one of a kind Z-Lid growth leading lifts about 1-inch vertically and allows you to create clear, complete scans even of thick originals like private notebooks.
Canon Pixma MP140 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS 10.14/10.13/Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If the Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon Pixma MP140 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.