Canon Pixma MP140 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MP140 Photo All-in-One Inkjet Printers Compact and trendy All-In-One Picture Printer. This Photo All-In-One offers you the Print-Copy-Scan efficiency you’ve been trying to find.
Canon Pixma MP140
Its patented print head engineering lets you build wonderful, long-lasting images, from credit-card size up to 8.5″ x 11″. Your copies will now be truer towards your originals’ photos and textual content. And, the one of a kind Z-Lid growth leading lifts about 1-inch vertically and allows you to create clear, complete scans-even of thick originals like private notebooks.
Canon Pixma MP140 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon Pixma MP140 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon Pixma MP140 Printer Drivers Download
Incoming search terms:
- driver canon pixma mp140