Canon PIXMA MG7740 Driver Download for OS Windows, Mac, OS X and Linux – Substantial print high quality with new inks from Canon Employing our 6 one ink process, print borderless ten x fifteen cm photographs in just 21 seconds which will provide your pictures to lifetime. Designed for usefulness, you only really need to change the color that operates out. With improved color progress which include a grey ink for superb black and white illustrations or photos plus a focused pigment black for sharp text, you may have entire rely on whatsoever you print will impress.
Canon PIXMA MG7740
Your Creative Process
“It helps for me to be surrounded by images I find inspiring, to print them all out, stick them all around me and share what I make” (Emily, Vine Artist)
The PIXMA MG7740 helps you draw inspiration from wherever your images may be stored. Use your camera, smart devices or even the cloud to print your images in high quality and get creative.
Canon PIXMA MG7740 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG7740 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG7740 Driver Download
Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Full Driver & Software Package Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.0 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)