Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon MG7550 Your enthusiasm in print Knowledge the power to precise your passion for pictures in gorgeous prints.
Connect merely immediate to wise products as well as the cloud, and luxuriate in intuitive contact manage with this particular High-quality 6-ink Wi-Fi All-in-One. High-quality Picture All-In-One Expose your passion in print.
Canon PIXMA MG7550
You’ll be happy to show pictures printed applying this attractive and compact, top quality All-In-One. Created to match your passion for photography, it brings together remarkable excellent print, duplicate and scan functions with superior Wi-Fi, Ethernet and cloud connectivity. So you can enjoy rapidly and straightforward printing from wherever – PCs, Wireless LAN PictBridge cameras, memory cards, the cloud and original equipment.
- Express your passion. Print, copy and scan with ease using a powerful Photo All-in-One
- Connect the way you want thanks to Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and NFC
- Experience the creative freedom of cloud printing and scanning with PIXMA Cloud Link*
- Get ready to effortlessly print and scan from smart devices with NFC using PIXMA Touch & Print
- Create superfast premium quality prints you’ll be proud to display
Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.