Canon PIXMA MG7160 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon MG7160 is actually a five-ink – it adds gray for the usual CYMK – product that does a wonderful position of printing advanced paperwork and pics. It is also a flatbed scanner, but lacks a sheet-feeder. Which makes it beneficial for scanning the occasional doc or image – it works instantly with Preview so there is no ought to install any extra program – but significantly less helpful for multi-page documents.
Canon PIXMA MG7160
We were quite happy with the printed output. Visuals and documents despatched from iOS units as well as a MacBook Pro all looked fantastic with textual content evidently rendered. Pictures, printed on Canon’s photograph stock, had wonderful color depth and richness. Blacks ended up sound and shadings and shadows were being properly demonstrated devoid of any reduction of element in darker parts.
Offered that most folks selecting this printer are going to be employing it for printing photographs also as normal A4-sixed files, the supply of two paper trays makes life easy. We loaded the key tray with common A4 paper as well as the second tray with a few Canon photograph paper. After we despatched a photograph from an iOS machine or iPhoto on the Mac, the printer routinely selected the ideal tray for that task.
Canon PIXMA MG7160 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG7160 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon Pixma MG7160 Driver Download
- MG7160 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG7160 MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG7160 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
- MG7160 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)
- MG7160 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
- MG7160 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
- MG7160 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
- MG7160 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)