Canon PIXMA MG7140 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG7140 Quality 6-ink All-in-One with touch management, cloud and cell printing High quality 6-ink Picture All-in-One for experienced success at your home. Stylish and simple to work with with intuitive touch handle, it provides innovative connectivity for printing from sensible devices and directly from cloud.
Canon PIXMA MG7140
Premium Photograph All-In-One Attractive and compact this high quality All-In-One presents outstanding excellent print, duplicate and scan functions and superior Wi-Fi, Ethernet and cloud connectivity. Ideal for the picture fanatic, it provides rapid, quick printing from many PCs, Wireless cameras, memory cards, cloud services and mobiles equipment.
- Premium Photo All-in-One with sleek, compact design: print, copy and scan at home
- Cloud printing direct from printer screen: print from online albums, social networks and cloud storage
- Effortless Wi-Fi printing and scanning from smartphones and tablets
- Control your printer virtually from anywhere with PIXMA Printing Solutions app
- Superior quality photos with 6 single ink system (XL options available)
Canon PIXMA MG7140 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG7140 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG7140 Driver Download
- MG7140 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG7140 MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG7140 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
- MG7140 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)
- MG7140 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
- MG7140 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
- MG7140 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
- MG7140 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)